Helping children succeed one STEP at a time!
STEP Therapy Pediatrics will be re-opening to all families on Monday, June 8, 2020
last updated on 6/8/2020
As a pediatric clinic focused on serving our community, STEP Therapy Pediatrics is dedicated to the highest quality of family centered care. We continue to monitor the environment around the Coronavirus (Covid-19 Virus), we want to let you know the steps we are taking to minimize the risk of exposure to our team, children and families as we plan for re-opening.
NEW: Phase Three Re-opening Plan We are re-opening our doors to all families for in-clinic scheduling beginning Monday, 6/8/2020. Here is what you need to know about Phase Three scheduling:
1) Now offering Telehealth and Inclinic Visits for all STEP Families! We are offering in-clinic and telehealth services combined in order to support all Local, State and Federal Guidelines. Please look at the list below to find out if your insurance company continuing to offer telehealth:
Aetna (Holista): Telehealth set to expire July 31st, 2020 <-updated 5/30/2020
Anthem BCBS: Telehealth set to expire June 17, 2020
United Healthcare: Telehealth set to expire June 18, 2020
Kaiser: No termination date for Telehealth set
Medicaid/CHP+: No termination date for Telehealth set
Tricare: No termination date for Telehealth set
2) Sessions will be "Ongoing": We will be confirming ongoing schedules for all families so that you will have a set time for therapy on the same day with the same therapist every week on going.
3) Contact the Front Desk for scheduling: Each location's front desk will be onsite to support your scheduling needs. Therapists will no longer be in charge of scheduling please do not contact them for scheduling requests.
DTC & Aurora Clinic Contact information
DTC Location Phone Number: 720-439-9100 x1
DTC Location Text Line: 720-439-779
Aurora Location Phone Number: 720-439-9700 x2
Aurora Location Text Line: 720-307-5377
4) Attendance Policy is back in effect: We will be rolling out our updated attendance policy to support your child's success. Updated policy coming soon.
Offering Online Bill Pay
We are now accepting online payments for our Aurora and Denver Tech Center locations!
To make a secure online credit card payment to your STEP Therapy Pediatrics account, please click HERE to get started.
We will continue to provide Telehealth services after May 11, 2020 as long as your insurance provider will allow.
We are offering a hybrid service delivery to continue to support social distancing and decreased staffing and census in the clinic spaces.
Learn more about Telehealth HERE.
Accepting New Patients
We are still here to help in these uncertain times! Evaluations are availble via Telehealth or in the clinic.
- If you are a new referral, please follow our intake process to Get Help for Your Child.
STEP Therapy Pediatrics will continue to closely monitor the virus and implement additional best practices as we deem fit. Thank you for your understanding and for your continued support of our clinic. Our team of therapists and administration and our families are the heart of our organization and we want to ensure the health and wellness of the people that matter most!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are so excited that we are able to continue to serve you and be apart of your village during this time! We love our STEP Families!
J.Mariah Runkle, MS, OTR/L
Send Some to your
Favorite STEP Team Members
New to our clinic?
Call us to schedule a FREE
30-minute in person or telephone
consult with one of STEP Therapy Pediatrics' lead therapists.
OUR CONSULTATION SERVICES
Areas of Concern
Our therapists provide individualized evaluation and tailored interventions/therapies for children with special needs in the following areas:
Fine & Gross Motor
Expressive & Receptive Language
Play & Social Skills
Activities of Daily Living (i.e. potty training, getting dress, daily routines, school, etc.)
Attention Difficulties (ADD/ADHD)
Orthopedic and Neurological Conditions (cerebral palsy, rhetts syndrome and spina bifida)
Genetic disorders such as downs syndrome
Abnormal skeletal development such as scoliosis or club foot
Therapy Services Available